Friday, March 25, 2011

Why did I dream about running away?

I dreamed I was at a bus stop waiting with a bag in Nebraska.2 kids approached and introduced themselves with weird names and they kept changing their names.There was a hot black haired girl with them and they said they had been on the run for months.They gave me some advice on how to keep on the run and not get caught.I got on the bus with them and we were making up fake stories about our old lives.I told him I was running away from a strict muslim father and he laughed.I forgot their stories.I said "its too late to go back now."Then my alarm clock woke me up.And for some reason Guns n Roses was playing on the bus.I am almost 17,I had planned on running away before 11th grade because of bs going on here,but things got better so I didn't.I haven't even thought about it in a long time.I had every detail covered for when I was going to run.I knew where I was going,researched how to stay gone,memorized every detail of my new identity like where I was born,my name,birthday,in case a cop stopped me or something.I had planned it for months.I knew I had around 10 hours to get as far away from here as possible in a truck before it ran out of gas,then walk.I planned on staying gone until I was 18 and coming back and I not sure what I would do after that.I am not planning on running away anymore but is my dream trying to tell me something?

No comments:

Post a Comment