Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What would you pay for this movie collection?

It's just too many - nobody would want them all. You would make way more money selling them for $2-3 each at a yard sale than trying to get one person to buy such a huge collection - I am assuming they are not new. I wouldn't buy it cuz I already have a bunch of them and there are others I wouldn't want. If they were cheap at a yard sale I would just buy the ones I wanted. There are at least 10-15 on that list that I might want, depending on their condition. You would make at least $30 just for that one sale. I don't think you'll get a fair price for the whole thing. If you just want to get rid of them quick then maybe a dealer who has a booth at a weekly flea market might pay you a dollar for each and then resell them for way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment