Thursday, March 24, 2011

I have been sick for over a MONTH! help.?

When I first got sick the right side of my chest hurt so bad I couldn't even drive home. That whole week all my symptoms started runny nose, stuffy nose, cough, chest pains, mucus, and fever. After a week I was put on antibiotics to no avail. I have gone through the two week dose and nothing has worked. I have been through 2 bottles of cough medicine and over 20 bags of cough drops. Around the second week I started getting coughing attacks and the only thing that would help would be cough drops. I even have to have a cough drop in my mouth to sleep. I am still having every single symptom and it is driving me insane I have not been able to eat in a week. I can't sleep without being woken up every hour sometimes every ten minutes. I have coughed up mucus that was dark and I have coughed up blood. Help...

No comments:

Post a Comment