Saturday, April 2, 2011

Uncontrollable eating at night?

Ever since I've moved both areas and schools, I have noticed that I have developed an uncontrollable eating habbit. Starting at night time, I start to binge excessively. Sometimes I get so "desperate" for food that I'll eat sugar out of the bag with a spoon, not caring how many spoons go into my mouth. This thing goes on until 4 in the morning. I'm not fat but i'm obviously gaining weight. I try not to think about food and keep busy but that doesn't work. I also drink 2-3 cups of water before eating but I still feel that strong urge for food. I don't think this has to do with my period since this is something that goes on everyday. I'm only 13, do I need to confront my doctor about this or is this something that's not needed to be worried about?

No comments:

Post a Comment