Saturday, April 2, 2011

Louis Vuitton bag...with aliens on it?

I've got a Louis Vuitton bag that was given to me by my grandmother. I've done the fraudulent bag checks and this one turns out to be a real one, from what I can tell. Thing is: I've never seen a bag like this one before. It's got little alien-like things on it that have the flower pattern on them like most LV bags do. And I swear there's something on it that kind of looks like a bear. It's a black cylindrical bag, small, and has studs on the handles and the tan leather trim on the enclosure. It has a zipper close with a flap that magnetically closes over the zipper. The flap has the tan leather trim and studs, and in the middle it has a leather bow with the LV lock in the middle. Has anyone seen a bag like this before? and if so, can you direct me to a website that tells me a bit more about it? I've just never seen one like this before. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment